Book a table at Butcher and the Farmer
Whether you’re planning a casual catch-up or a special event like a birthday party, work function or anniversary, at Butcher and the Farmer, we’ll do our best to make sure your dining experience with us is a great one. Visit us at Butcher and the Farmer Tramsheds, Meadowbank or Green Square and find out why we’re more than just a restaurant – we’re a community.
Glebe Tramsheds Bookings
Book at Butcher and the Farmer Glebe Tramsheds for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Please note that all reservations before 8pm have a seating time. Please refer to your full booking details and confirmation email for your specified times.
Butcher & The Farmer Meadowbank is now in collaboration with Italian Street Kitchen! Visit the Italian Street Kitchen site for all the info, menus or to make a booking.
Green Square Bookings (Temp Closed)
We take standard bookings at Butcher and the Farmer Green Square, plus larger group bookings for groups of 20+. Make a booking online or fill in the appropriate booking form and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions
- GROUP BOOKINGS: Groups for 13 or more are required to be on one of our set menus. Once you have made your booking a reservation team member will contact you to select your set menu and fill the booking form with credit card details to secure your reservation.
- OUTDOOR SEATING: Venues with outdoor seating will be taken on request basis and is weather dependent.
- LATE RESERVATIONS: If you are running late for your booking, please call the restaurant. Whilst we do our utmost to contact any booking that does not arrive at the booked time, please be aware if we have not heard from you your table may be given away if you are more than 15 minutes late.
- SPECIAL REQUESTS: Should you require a highchair, wheelchair access or any other consideration, please inform us when placing your reservation.
- SURCHARGE: $5 per person on Sundays and public holidays.