Love is in the tram. Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Butcher and the Farmer with a decadent three-course menu and a complimentary glass of bubbles on arrival.
Join us on either Monday Night from 5pm for Anti-Valentine’s Day celebrations – February 13th, 2023 or Tuesday Night from 5pm for Valentine’s Day – February 14th, 2023
Explore our $99pp three course set menu here specially curated by Butcher and the Farmer:
DAL ZAL PROSECCO
– Smoked prawns, herb butter, tarragon chilli aioli, salmon caviar
– Seared kangaroo fillet, dashi-lime dressing, smoky mustard, pickled turnip, egg yolk
– Crispy zucchini flowers, Meredith goat’s cheese, peach puree, honey, dukkah
– Woodfired lamb cutlets, burned eggplant yoghurt, roast vegetables, pistachio pesto
– Crispy-skin ocean trout, grilled asparagus, black barley, cranberries, buttermilk chive dressing
– 12-hour Wagyu roast beef, mash, charred broccolini, veal jus
– Eye Fillet 200g with chips or salad and choice of sauce
– Cherry & strawberry eton mess trifle, morello cherries, vanilla custard, chantilly cream, strawberries, aged balsamic, caramelised white chocolate (to share)
– Decadent dark chocolate delice, raspberry sorbet, fresh and freeze dried raspberries
– Basque-style caramelised cheesecake with morello cherry preserve and chantilly cream
Terms and Conditions:
- Available Valentine’s Day at Butcher and the Farmer: Monday 14th February 2022 from 5pm only.
- Only available at Butcher and the Farmer Tramsheds, Forest Lodge.
- Full Payment is required.