Terms & Conditions
Know your Rights
Please read through the Terms and Conditions of this website carefully and, where necessary, contact us to explain and such terms and conditions which you may not understand.
If you are under the age of 16, you should always have the express consent or a parent and / or legal guardian before accessing this website.
Use of this Website
The intended use of this site is for the benefit of persons residing in Australia. Any promotion, competition, product or service identified or contained within this website is subject to their specific terms and conditions. If there are no specific terms and conditions, the terms and conditions contained within this page shall apply.
Access to the Website
We will continually attempt to provide you with access to the contents of this website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In the event the website is inaccessible for a planned or unplanned reason, we cannot be held liable. We may, at any time and without notice to you, restrict or terminate your access to this website if we deem you are in breach of our terms, conditions and policies.
The information contained within this website has been provided and produced to the best of our knowledge and taking into account all relevant legislation at the time of production. Your use of this information is done at your own risk. We, or any of our affiliates do not accept alibility, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, this website.
In the event the device in which you utilise to access this website is damaged in any capacity, we take no responsibility and will not be liable for any damage caused.
christmas came early - Meadowbank & Tramsheds
- Be the first 200 new members to download the Butcher and the Farmer app during the 23rd of November to 13th of December to receive 2,000 points.
- 2000 loyalty points equals a Butcher’s Burger.
- If you are the first 200 you will automatically receive the 2,000 points onto your app.
- Each winner must be 18 years or over. Photo ID may be required.
- Loyalty points can not be redeemable for cash.
- The loyalty points will last till the 29th of Feb 2020 before they will expire.
- Not available for Seagrass BHG staff members
- Each winner is responsible for own transport to and from the venue
- By clicking to SUBMIT you are agreeing to receive marketing communication from Butcher and the Farmer via email and mobile.
Sunset Drinks - Tramsheds & Meadowbank
- Only available on weekdays – Monday – Friday
- Available at Tramsheds only
- Available between 4 – 7pm at Tramsheds
- Available between 5-6pm at Meadowbank
- Not available on public holidays or any other special days.
- Any extra items consumed will be charged at the menu price and must be paid for on the day.
- Offer can be removed at any time.
Kids Eat $5 - school holidays
- Every NSW Public School Holidays Kids Eat for $5 between Monday – Thursday
- Valid Monday – Thursday all day
- Main meal must be purchased a main meal to redeem offer
- Main meal is from the al la carte menu
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions or discounts
- Guest must be dining instore
- No substitutions or exchange for value
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time
- Kids are based on ages 12 and under
Loyalty App T&C's
View the app terms and conditions by expanding the accordion below!
- The Butcher and the Farmer (“Program”) is available at all Butcher and the Farmer restaurants in Australia.
- Participation in the Program is open to individuals with a unique mobile number and an Australian residential address.
- Individuals can become Butcher and the Farmer Members (“Members”) by downloading the official Butcher and the Farmer App (“App”) for compatible smart phones and devices and following the prompts to register and activate the App. A mobile phone number verification process is in place. To become a verified member you must verify your mobile number by entering the verification code sent to you as a phone message. Only a verified member can redeem cash-back credits and loyalty points (“Rewards”). Unverified Members can still earn rewards via the App but cannot redeem until the account is verified.
- Individuals under 16 years old must have parental/guardian approval to register for this Program and further, the parent/guardian of the individual must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by Butcher and the Farmer to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor registering for this Program.
- Upon verification an Account will be created for the Member. Verified Members who initially became a Member with a physical membership card, will also be able to associate the existing membership card to the App account once they complete the App registration, this will enable them to accrue and redeem Rewards via the App. The Program allows one physical card (including loyalty cards and gift cards) to be linked to the App account maximum, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issue with linking the cards.
- There is a strict limit of one (1) registered Account per Member/person. Each account requires an independent mobile number that needs to be verified.
- You must advise Butcher and the Farmer of any change of name, address, email or other details as soon as practicable after the change. Personal information Butcher and the Farmer uses is only to communicate with Members and to provide with offers that Butcher and the Farmer feels that Members may be interested in. Butcher and the Farmer is not responsible for any loss of Rewards or Benefits made available to Members in connection with any failure by you to notify Butcher and the Farmer of any change in your details. Butcher and the Farmer may require acceptable proof in relation to any change of details. Changes can be made directly via the App or by contacting the Butcher and the Farmer Customer Service Team.
- Where redeeming Rewards at Butcher and the Farmer, Verified Members must have enough Points to redeem against the full value of the item using the Rewards alone. Rewards are redeemed by presenting an App barcode associated with a verified account at the time of purchase. For Rewards, redemptions made in accordance with this clause, alternative payment methods should be used for purchase of other items not covered by Rewards redemption.
- Until otherwise advised by Butcher and the Farmer, Butcher and the Farmer membership is tiered according to your spend and interaction with Butcher and the Farmer every consecutive period of twelve (12) month.
- Until otherwise advised by Butcher and the Farmer, each Tiered membership entitles you to a different cash-back rewards percentage.Tier 1 – Complimentary to joinTier 2 – Minimum spend $600.00 and accumulated 8,000 pointsTier 3 – Minimum spend $800.00 and accumulated 10,000 points
- Until otherwise advised by Butcher and the Farmer, ten (10) Points will also be awarded to a Member’s Account for each dollar spent by the Member in a Butcher and the Farmer restaurant in Australia (excluding rewards redemption, complimentary items, and gift cards) on top of the cash-back credit. Points are accrued where payment is made, provided that the App barcode associated with the Account is scanned at the time of purchase.Tier 1 – 5% cash-back rewardsTier 2 – 7% cash-back rewardsTier 3 – 10% cash-back rewards
- All accrued Rewards & Entitlements will lapse if a member has not redeemed the Rewards within a period of twelve months. Butcher and the Farmer will automatically deduct and invalidate Rewards from such an Account after every consecutive period of 12 months, with any accrued Rewards and other entitlements being forfeited. For example, you have earned $5 and 1000 points on 03/08/2017, if they are not redeemed before 03/08/2018, our system will automatically expire them and remove them from your account. For the avoidance of doubt, the Account will not be terminated and the Member will retain their Account even after their Rewards expire.
- The Rewards balances and special offers under this Program are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Rewards accrued in multiple Accounts cannot be merged.
- The Rewards will not be accumulated and can not be redeemed in respect of any purchases made through a third party delivery service or other items nominated or other goods or services nominated in these Terms and Conditions by Butcher and the Farmer from time to time.
- It is each Member’s responsibility to ensure that the correct Rewards have been added or deducted for each eligible transaction. Individuals must notify Butcher and the Farmer of any apparent discrepancy as soon as possible by contacting email@example.com. Butcher and the Farmer will not be able to add any missing Rewards related to transactions where a membership was not scanned by a Member.
- Butcher and the Farmer is not liable for any unauthorised use of a Member’s account, Rewards, username or password by third parties, nor is it liable for unauthorised use of a reward code sent to a Member.
- No fees will be charged by Butcher and the Farmer for the issue, registration, activation or use of the App. Members are responsible for any costs charged by their service provider for Internet access to use the App or access the Program website.
- Butcher and the Farmer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Members, registrations, verification of accounts, and Rewards accrual and redemption (including a Member’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Member who Butcher and the Farmer has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the registration, Rewards accrual/redemption and/or account verification process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Program. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Butcher and the Farmer’ discretion. Failure by Butcher and the Farmer to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Butcher and the Farmer’ legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable Member registrations or Reward redemption may, at Butcher and the Farmer’ discretion, be deemed ineligible for this Program or deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Member, Butcher and the Farmer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Member.
- Should a password be lost or forgotten, Butcher and the Farmer’ verified Members should follow the reset password steps via the App, the password will then be sent to the nominated email address associated with the Account.
- Additional rewards and entitlements may be offered at Butcher and the Farmer’ absolute discretion.
- Butcher and the Farmer reserves the right and has absolute discretion to refuse a Butcher’s Club membership should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- Butcher and the Farmer reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend your membership in the event that large credit load accumulate on your Butcher and the Farmer account pending investigation into the accumulation of that credit.
- Butcher and the Farmer may terminate your membership if it considers you have used your Butcher and the Farmer card fraudulently or otherwise in contravention of these terms and conditions or the law generally.
- Butcher and the Farmer accepts no responsibility for any SMS, email or other mail not received by Members or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
- Butcher and the Farmer is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either collected at the time you registered as a Member or during the course of your Membership, either caused by a Butcher and the Farmer employee in person or via phone or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this service, or for any other technical error, or a combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this service including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Member’s contact details.
- Butcher and the Farmer reserves the right to remove credit incorrectly or accidentally added to the Butcher and the Farmer account, without notice to the Member.
- Butcher and the Farmer may offer special offers to some or all Butcher and the Farmer Members from time to time. These offers may include additional terms and conditions.
- Some Butcher and the Farmer Members may be ineligible to redeem special offers because of their age or legal requirement. It is at Butcher and the Farmer’ sole discretion whether to issue you with a special offer.
- To redeem a special offer, you must go to a participating Butcher and the Farmer store and scan your Butcher and the Farmer Butchers membership. All special offer values are inclusive of GST where applicable and are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Butcher and the Farmer membership, special offers and discounts are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- All special offers must be redeemed on the dates specified in the relevant additional terms and conditions.
- All special offers are subject to availability, which may vary between Butcher and the Farmer stores. Butcher and the Farmer is not responsible if a special offer is not available on the day you come to redeem your special offer and you must release Butcher and the Farmer, its related entities, franchisees and store operators from any claim and from all liability arising out of your inability to redeem such special offers.
- Butcher and the Farmer is not liable for any damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with membership of the Butcher and the Farmer or with any of the special offers, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In all matters, all decisions of Butcher and the Farmer with respect to the Butcher’s Club and any membership thereof will be final and cannot be contested and the Member hereby agrees to accept such decisions.
- If for any reason this service is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention or any other causes beyond the control of Butcher and the Farmer which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this service, Butcher and the Farmer reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Butcher and the Farmer.
- Members must not provide false or misleading information to Butcher and the Farmer and must not alter, reproduce, disclose or in any way interfere with the details of other Members. Butcher and the Farmer reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify or suspend and /or delete any credits or entitlements accrued by any Member who does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may do so without notice to that Member.
- If for any reason the Program is inoperable (including but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, and technical failures), Butcher and the Farmer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with Butcher and the Farmer’ systems, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program. This includes causes beyond the control of Butcher and the Farmer which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Program.
- Butcher and the Farmer reserves the right to alter the Terms and Conditions of the Program without prior notice. This Program, including any offer or promotion conducted under the Program, will continue until such time it is terminated by Butcher and the Farmer. Should the Program be suspended, cancelled or altered at any time Butcher and the Farmer will notify Members via email or the relevant section of the Butcher and the Farmer website.
- Not available for Seagrass BHG staff members
Gift Card Purchases
- The original Butcher and the Farmer restaurant gift card posted to the recipient must be presented on redemption.
- Copies or vouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
- Each gift card requested will incur a $7 express postage fee per unique delivery address.
- Cards can only be sent within Australia.
- All Butcher and the Farmer gift card expires 3 years from purchase date and any balance remaining in the card on expiry will no longer be available.
- Butcher and the Farmer Gift Cards are not refundable for cash and no change will be given.
- This card is like cash, if lost or stolen it cannot be replaced.
- Butcher and the Farmer collects personal information to assist with the processing of delivery of services. This information may be used to communicate special events or changes in services that may be of interest to you.